Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Simply Spanish


Since I will be in Ecuador in 12 days, I thought it would be fun to start a little series called "Simply Spanish", where I share a little Spanish phrase with you all. When I am in Ecuador, I can share phrases I learn. :) Hope you learn something new!

This week's phrase is:


"Haz Todo Sin Quejarse" means "Do Everything Without Complaining".

I chose this phrase because I translated the phrase myself in high school, so when my teacher said it was completely correct, I was over the moon! 

Also, this phrase is an important phrase for travelers. When you are in a new place, with different food and smells, it is easy to want to complain all the time. However, that takes away from your trip and ruins the mood for everyone else, so it is best to do everything without complaining, especially abroad.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment