Tuesday, March 15, 2011

21st Street Coffee and Tea


This week it is time for a coffee shop review!
As you all know, I spent last week in Pittsburgh
and visited many coffee shops.

My favorite being 21st Street Coffee and Tea:


They serve Intelligentsia coffee in an excellent way.
I thought their sign, "We encourage you to taste your drink as served," was well...
*Sigh
I understand the heart behind the sign,
and it made me giggle.
However, it did come across a little awkward to customers.

I got a cappuccino,
as usual.
(I know I am getting predictable.)


It was yummy.
The espresso was good,
but the milk was perfection
with a lovely tulip on top.


My favorite part of the shop was the secret upstairs where you can look down and see their Clover machine.
So cozy and perfect!


I also went back and got 12oz. of Tanzania Edelweiss coffee bean.
I have been enjoying many French presses this week from these beans.
Very citrus and pomegranate like


Overall, I had a fabulous experience at 21st Street Coffee and Tea.
The Baristas were helpful.
The coffee was excellent quality.
The space was creative and cozy.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey I liked your blog post. I feel like rejuvenated after a cup of espresso. Thank you for article such a lovely blog post.

    Regards,
    Finn Felton
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete