Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 Dreams

It's a new year!
And I have a new look.
I hope you like it.

I don't normally make New Year's Resolutions, mostly because no one keeps them. However, there are some dreams I want to commit to this year, and this blog post is my way to keep myself accountable.


I need to read more books.
I have started The Help, and I am excited to make myself read for fun again.
I am open to any book suggestions!


It is so easy to have a caffeine iv, grabbing coffee to go any chance possible.
I want to start enjoying my daily joe more in a ceramic mug.
It is good for the soul.


I work in child care at Balance Fitness Studio, which gives me a free membership that I do not take advantage of enough. This semester, my classes allow me to take three a week, but I am going to promise myself two a week.


Life without roommates means less spontaneous socializing.
I want to be more intentional about being with friends.


I started today by making chocolate muffins!
There is just something about baking that makes you feel warm inside.


As I am about to embark on my career as a PR professional, I need to practice, practice, practice. I need to look for every excuse to write and hone in my writing skills.


Listening is important,
whether it be listening to your loved ones or your heart.
Taking time to stop and truly listen is something I want to get better at.

Do you have any resolutions or book suggestions? :)

-Coffeegirl
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. first off...LOVE this look. I knew I would when I saw those pictures. You are just beautiful and this blog screams "Beth".

    And I love your resolutions! You just make me happy. Can we still have a lunch date? Like we both go to panera and skype and eat together. Jon and Beni used to do that when they wanted to have a "date night" and I miss your company. Things are so...different here. Not like Springfield. I love it...but it's scary being out on my own with just a fiance and no boosom friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you resolutions. They are very similar to mine and I hope we both are able to keep our resolutions and look forward to a lovely year in 2012

    Also, the new look is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete