- Hone in your passion when blogging. If you care about what you are writing about, it will show.
- Twitter is all about the "re-tweet". Always leave room for others to "re-tweet" your tweet.
- Always create a Facebook Fan page for business NOT a personal profile page.
- Every moment is a PR moment. "Tweet" about news breaking news you experience such as earthquakes, and journalists may come to you.
- Make Social Media Releases that are SHAREABLE with strategic time releases.
- Blog headlines are for search engines, and "Tweets" make it attractive to click on.
- Do not "pitch" Bloggers, but partner with them and establish relationships instead.
Extra tip from Sarah: Share a little "link love" with others. Link others and sometimes they will link you back. It's about the relationships you create online and continue offline.
Do you all have any tips for Social Media and PR users? Pin It