Monday, February 28, 2011

Building Ecuador Excitement


My study abroad program in Ecuador is a little less than 3 months away, and I am starting to get excited.
I bought a vintage red suitcase (which probably won't be practical for Ecuador but I love it anyway) and a passport cover (girly, I know). I also received a lovely packet of Ecuador info from a couple back home that used to live there as missionaries awhile back. People are so thoughtful. :)

Last night was our first official meeting to, which was exciting in scary. You know, those meetings when you are travelling in groups where they have to prepare you for every worse case scenario. Let's just say there are a lot of those, but there are also exciting things. I know who my roommate is! Her name is Brandi, and I am eager to get to know her.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. exciting. although still sad that we will only spend one month this summer together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah yeah yeah!
    i freakin' adore that passport cover. and [of course!] the vintage red suitcase♥

    a quote for you:
    the world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. [st. augustine]

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hannah Elizabeth: Yes, I will miss you this summer.

    @connally: LOVE that quote! You stinker,how did you know how much I LOVE St. Augustine. :)

    ReplyDelete