Monday, October 17, 2011

Kitty's First Road Trip

So this weekend was Fall Break for MSU, and I had the privilege of going home with my beau and my kitty. 
It is a four hour drive to the City of Roses, but we all made it in one piece. Thankfully!



She liked hanging out on my beau's shoulder, and on the way home it was so hot she was panting like a dog. Did not foresee that problem in the middle of October...

The whole weekend was great!
I got a lovely bday gift from my lovely friend
(personalized Jones soda):



I got to visit my younger sister at her university SIU for the first time. She is a very dedicated athlete, even willing to wear the Saluki mascot head.
(She is on the right.)


 I also got a new computer!
I am a Mac girl from here on out, which hopefully means more reliable posting! ;)

Have a lovely week!

-Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment