I have also been inspired by my lovely roomie and her buddy to blog about the adventure I hope to have. They have an awesome website called Wander and The Runaway, where they hope to build a community that supports their adventure and keeps them accountable to follow through. I want them to take me with them on their blogging/real adventure. I am kind of inviting myself. (hope that's okay) ;)
I want to do something out of the state of Missouri that involved coffee, culture, and community. That may be one thing that lasts all summer or a bunch of small trips. I am going to put this blog into practice by actively seeking it out how coffee, culture, and community interact in the real world.
1) Study abroad in Ecuador with Missouri State University.
2) Apply for an internship with World Vision in Chicago, IL.
3) Apply for an internship with Compassion International in Colorado Springs, CO.
4) Apply for an internship with Coffee Kids in Sante Fe, NM.
5) Work in a coffee farm with my wonderful friend in St. Louis.
6) Go to Spain to visit my Aunt (maybe with my lil sis).
7) Visit my friend's (let's call her ladybug) sister in South Korea.
8) Just move to a Spanish speaking country for no reason.
9) Work at an awesome coffee shop wherever I end up.
10) I want to leave room to DREAM.
There it is.
Okay, so there. My adventure bug is defined and out there. Hope you enjoy this adventure as much as I will. :) Please don't let me wimp out and give me lots of ideas!!! For now, that is all!